AC Drives & Controls
A variable-frequency drive is a type of adjustable-speed drive used in electro-mechanical drive systems to control AC motor speed and torque by varying motor input frequency and voltage.
We provide state-of-the-art Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) for AC motors up-to 10500 kW systems.
Request a Quote
- Drives up to 10500 kW
- Medium voltage, 3 level PWM IGBT based AC Drives 3.3 kV to 10 kV 1300 kVA to 24.8 MVA
- High end controller with operator interface
- Choice of several operating & control modes
- Serial communication with a PC
- Communication via various established standards (Modbus, TCP/IP etc.)